Monday, March 17, 2008

Stupid Rama Chicken

So, after rehearsal today the lovely ladies Katie C. and Anna S. went to the Noodle Zone with me for dinner. I ordered a cucumber salad and Rama chicken planning to eat the salad and nibble at my entree while having the rest of it wrapped up for lunch tomorrow. This was a genius plan. UNTIL IT LEAKED ALL OVER THE INSIDE OF MY PURSE BECAUSE THEY APPARENTLY DON"T KNOW HOW TO WRAP SHIT UP.

Yeah, so I have a purse full of peanut sauce. Awesome, great, fantastic. Not really. Fortunately it was not my fabulous purse that has a little broken piece of hardware, so it has been retired for a month or so until it gets fixed (not because it takes that long to fix but because it takes that long for me to get it to the fixer). So, not purse is going with me to work tomorrow. It looks like I may be taking an adventure bag shopping tomorrow. Good thing I live near a Marshall's and a TJ Maxx. Target.com tonight to see if they have anything cute. Stupid, stupid peanut sauce.

Also my kitties are smelly and it seems to be because they like to roll around in their litter box the second after they use it. And I mean roll around! So they smell like their poo all the time.

In other news, my mother is coming to visit me and to see the opening show of the second season of the Ville. So she will see me curse like a sailor, ogle a female stripper, and make out with a girl! That ought to be fun. Also it will be like three and a half continuous days together, that should also be fun. This is happening in three weeks which is in no way long enough for me to get my house clean enough or my waist thin enough for her to say only nice things about it and me. Also, I feel she will have bad things to say about smelly cats. Did I mention she might be staying AT my house? Yeah, well there is that.

Although on the bright side, she might be bringing two of her friends (Barb Davis and Lynn Davis--no relation, she used to be Lynn Olberding) which means they will split a hotel. That might be less fun for Sam because he would meet all of them at once. I may not have told him that yet. Good thing he has a big work meeting and will read this in like two days at the earliest which means I have plenty of time to tell him.

Yeah, so moms. Yup.

4 comments:

chrissy. said...

hopefully your mom is more liberal than mine - my mom and dad freaked over that silly little blackbox i did with bohon where i showed cleavage.

Heather K said...

Oh, they has seen me half nekkid on stage in grad school. Mostly I think she will just laugh nervously and be most upset at the volume of f bomb.

Anonymous said...

Your mom seeing you half naked on stage was not nearly as funny as the response of the mom of the guy who was ogling you onstage. When she realized he was seeing your half-nakedness up close & personal. Whose name completely escapes me at the moment... The guy. I never met his mom.

Heather K said...

Dave! Funny that you forget that name. I bet her response was great!