Thursday, March 27, 2008

Slacking off on the Blogorama

I have just been barely still for the last week, except for briefly on Sunday when I slept on Sam's couch totally unexpectedly. The nap just smacked me on the head and knocked me out. Other than that I have had a good deal of fun and busy busy time.

I also ended up in jeans and layered tshirts and a ponytail at a fancy local lounge. Not bar, not club, FANCY place. It had no sign, just a door you were supposed to know was the club unless you were lame (like me). I had planned a night of cheap mexican food and storefront theatre and dressed accordingly (Em's play was good, very proud of her!), and then we went to the fancy place to meet people. The only other girl in our group was in a cocktail dress. The boys were in suits and ties, I felt ridiculous. It was ridiculous, and then I started making fun of the ridiculous people and Sam and I ended up in our usual piano bar--much better.

I also got new glasses today. They are super cute. Hope to try and stay updated over the next little bit of time.

No comments: