Monday, March 03, 2008

Boring movies

I feel like I have been watching the wrong movies on netflix lately. They have been boring me. However I don't think they are all as bad as they seem to me. I just am looking for mindless fluff and somehow have put deep serious important at the top of my queue. I should fix that I guess. However, I have been using my on demand to watch lots and lots of law and order CI because I heart me some D'Onofrio even when he is being ridiculous.

Ahhh, the boring movies are Interiors and Little Children.

Also the other night I decided something. I am going to write and perform some sort of one-woman show by the time I am 30. I have tossed this around a lot in the last few years since I moved to Chicago, but it is now a big thing that I am determined to do.

No comments: