Friday, March 21, 2008

Job Update

So, I was offered a position. There will be a 90 day trial period, and after that I go from sort of a very basic hourly wage to a for real salary assuming all the goals I am set are met and things are going along swimmingly.

Anyway, I am way excited, and I just need to put in my notice at Sharprint and I will have a little break from work when my mother comes to town, and then new job happens.

So there we go!

I imagine I will stay with Pier 1 until I get past the trial period, and then I will re-evaluate which may mean seek to only work one job. But the nice thing about that is that I will be able to give them a goodly amount of notice that I am leaving.

5 comments:

chrissy. said...

yaaaaaaaaaaay!

Anonymous said...

what is the new job lady!! :)
i love your face! and miss it ALOT!!
love, angie

Jim said...

congratulations! can i stop thinking happy thoughts now?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

That's exciting Heather! I feel like I haven't actually talked to you in forever....I had no idea you were looking for a new job until I just read your blog....We Live in the SAME city!!
*Sara Jo*