Thursday, March 06, 2008

I think it is time to get new jobified

It is. The 9-5 job has been slowly sliding from fun, worry-free, and if it doesn't pay me that well at least it is easy and I can go to work looking like a just rolled out of bed to kind of just crappy. It isn't there yet, but the slide does seem to be inevitable, and I have decided not to wait it out. A resume or two will be set up and the hunt will be on for something, who knows maybe anything else. My hope is that this possible future new job is 9-5ish and M-F and pays me enough that I can stop working two jobs and just do one and be in a play. That's the dream.

This weekend will be the resume revamping, and if anyone knows anyone who could give me a sweet job in Chicago, pony up. Please. Ok, not really you don't have to, but I will gladly and gleefully accept leads on a better gig.

So, now that's decided I need to figure out what sort of new gig I am looking for. I really don't have a clue. So, there's that.


OOOOOOoooooooh, also looking forward to the weekend and spending some quality time with the boyfriend who has been sadly lacking in my life this week due to illness and the world seemingly wanting to thwart any attempts I make to quality time-ing with him. Also, let's talk about the fact that he went to dinner at a place I have been dying to eat at again for at least a month. He went there without me. Don't worry. I have already given him grief for that one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck in the job hunt! I've been worrying about you, working as much as you have been.

Admin said...

jobs are so overrated aren't they? i wish i could act, write, and take photos all day long....