Sunday, March 02, 2008

Tired making weekend

I flew in and out of Buffalo for a weekend, for Renee's brother's wedding. It was very fun and a lovely, lovely wedding. It was however a quick trip, and I didn't get tons of sleep so I am now exhausted.

Sam didn't get to come with me because he was sick. He still is a little sick. It is a bummer. Hopefully he will get better soon and it won't be a bummer anymore.

I feel a little better since I checked in on him this afternoon.

I have so much more that I think and would like to say about this, but I don't really know how to start or what I want to say. And. . . yeah. That's about all I got, and I can't find the freaking corkscrew! So the wine, sits on the coffee table taunting me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Re: the wine. In college, one of my best friends and I would simply pound the cork into the bottle with the handle of a hairbrush. Of course, that means you need to drink the whole thing in one sitting.

Or you could just go buy a corkscrew.

Heather K said...

Update:

I remembered that I had some single serve juice boxes of wine. Well they weren't juice boxes but that was the idea. I had one of them.