Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Night Alone

I have no work, no rehearsal, no boyfriend and no roommate tonight (note still have boyfriend and roommate just boyfriend is sick--that is his second job lately--and roommate is watching the Dropkick Murphy's with Chris P). I was going to get a mani pedi, but maybe not. It seems too cold to go out with only flip flops. I guess I could just repaint them myself and my fingers too. That would be a better choice.

So, in the interest of furthering my plan of writing a one-woman show, I need to start writing some stuff. Stuff that may or may not make it into the show, but you know at least stuff to pick through. I have a few pieces, but I definitely need more. My friends Anna and Brian are in a show that they are writing solo pieces for, and they are creating stuff by having assignments given them by their director--like write a piece inspired by a person or to go with a piece of music or write about the color red, etc.

As it stands now, I have no director--just me. I do have all of you. So. . . I am requesting that any of you interested (or even disinterested readers) leave possible assignments in the comments. I will try to write something for every single one of them (but I can't guarantee when), and once written, I will post what comes of it here on the blog--or maybe on an anonymous new formed blog which I will link to on this blog for those who want to read it. Anyway, please leave me some assignments or topics, they can be fairly specific or extremely vague. Ask me a question, whatever! I will try to post one a week starting next week.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

the worst thing that ever happened to you on vacation

chrissy. said...

you should write about your experiences with animals or an opinion on livestock behavior.