Saturday, March 08, 2008

Hangover

I didn't have one at 10am when I almost woke up, but then at noon I really did wake up and had a hangover. I think I am better now. It did however feel like a screw was being tightened in my head that was pulling my jaws closer together and clamping them down at the same time. So I am really glad that has stopped!

I should be updating or at least finding my old resume. Not so much right now. I am instead playing on blogger and imdb.com. I may have just gotten a better idea of what to do. . . .

Laters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wait until the day you wake up with a hangover and realize that all you had was a glass of wine or beer. That's how you know you're getting old...

Anonymous said...

Jenny Craig and Weight Watchers make people keep a food journal. Mostly that's what your blog is...it should be on Metromix.