Monday, January 11, 2010

Addendum to Today Post

Eddie Izzard was awesome! The material was all new to me and other than Jazz Chicken there isn't a whole lot that I can like remember quote wise from it because it was all so fast and furious, and it was in a gigantor stadium with the expected echo issues. So it was awesome, and he was a really compelling performer, but I cannot possibly hope to ressurect his performance with quotes here.

Also I might be getting a iphone. A hand me down iphone. From Sam who may be getting the new fancy google phone that is unlocked so it works on a couple of networks including AT&T because he might be getting that bought for him from work, so I can replace my awful phone with his iphone, and I guess give him his itouch back as an ipod so we each still have ipods. I wonder what happened to our other ipod that he used to use pre iphone? Anyway, I am excited to get the iphone if only to have a phone that doesn't completely and totally suck at being a phone, texting, and most other features that I expect to use on my phone. Although I may not get it, so I guess I should get less excited.

2 comments:

Sally said...

The velociraptor didn't really have any specific related quotations, and I think that was my favorite bit aside from Shirley Temple's left eye, "The horror!" and the whole Latin discussion.

Heather K said...

I have the itouch and I use it for my personal calendar (with or without the wifi, it updates when I get home), but I use my itouch over my phone whenever I can because MY ACTUAL PHONE SUCKS SOOOOOO HARD THAT ANYTHING WOULD BE AN IMPROVEMENT!!! I swear, a doodle on a piece of paper that looks like a phone might actually do a better job than my phone which not only is bad at the features it does have, it is lacking many many many important and taken for granted features. And, in my current life, would not be using the iphone as a work phone. And since I am comfortable with itouch I should be comfortable with the iphone, and I really don't like learning new phones. It makes me crazy. Plus I would just get this one instead of my crap old one and I wouldn't have to buy anything.