Friday, January 22, 2010

Mad Men Nights Rule

Two friends come over to my house to watch Mad Men in order on Thursdays from the start. So far, we have watched 5 eps over two weeks, and it is super fun, and we have dinner too.

It is especially fun for me as I see them react to things the first time, and I know what is happening. But it is also great to see these shows in a more measured way than when I watched them all in a rush when I first started them last fall.

Also I am a TV aholic, and I think I need to go on a TV diet where I wean back what I consume on it. But I also do not want too. Well rather I don't want to stop watching my shows. Sam's sure but not mine (which I grant you seems hardly fair).

2 comments:

Sally said...

I am enjoying Mad Men Nights a LOT. Even if I guessed wrong about the gun. I should have taken a hint from both the note and the episode title.

Also, I think I know his secret. Well, part of it anyway.

Heather K said...

Of course you guessed wrong about the gun. Everything they show you makes you think, oh no gun, oh no oh god gun. Which makes the reveal so much more awesome while still being awful!