Sunday, January 03, 2010

Not Looking Forward To It

Going back to work tomorrow. I mean, next week will be a light week for me work wise, but I just no wanna go!!! Three day weekend plus a half a day is really just enough to make me think of chucking this whole work thing and running off to join the circus.

I did spend this weekend seeing some jazz at the Jazz Showcase, seeing some art at the Art Institute, and seeing a double feature (homemade not authorized/organized by the theatre) of Pedro Almodovar's Broken Embraces and Tom Ford's A Single Man which is very moody and emotional and I was in just the right spot to love it (also Colin Firth and Julianne Moore totally rule). Saw both of those with a friend who I was meeting for the first time. We are thing throwers at the ALOTT5MA blog together, and we met for the very first time today. She saw five movies. I was wimpy. She is awesome!

No comments: