Wednesday, January 20, 2010

So, to fight the rundown I took an extra day off work this week

And then I slept through it. I slept and slept, like I hadn't slept for the last few months or I was in a freaking fairy tale where I was cursed to sleep for that long or something by an evil stepmother/witch.

I do however feel much better if I little like a caged beast. However today I intend to do a bit of housekeeping, make a taco salad for dinner, and go out to a movie with my fiancee. Just to feel like a human. Of course, I am also going to take another nap before then.

1 comment:

Sally said...

I totally read this as "So, to fight the rundown I took an extra day OF work this week," and I thought, "Silly Heather. You should take some time off."


Verification: "Shant." Ah, my dear, but you shall.