Wednesday, February 07, 2007

All five Oscar nominated best pictures in one day, in one theatre

Yeah, so I really think this is a brilliant idea and I really want to go. It is $30 and it is all of them, plus free large popcorn and free large drink, refillable all day long. It is kind of my idea of heaven. Although I don't think anyone would go with me (well anyone who lives here, my friend Bryce would so go with me but he is in Olympia), and this seems just too nerdy to do alone. But really, all five in one day. Heaven, total and utter heaven!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

But I bet you wouldn't be alone. I bet there would be other people in the theatre too.

Go do it. So what if you're alone? Certain things shouldn't be missed. Especially if they're your idea of heaven.

Jim said...

That does sound great. You should go. Who knows; maybe you meet a nice catholic boy while you're there.

Heather K said...

Hahaha. I really don't know how I will be able to resist with two weeks + to look forward to it.

Speaking of going, I didn't hit any museums yesterday. The miserable cold + snow + Sara Jo needing to stay late for work = us planning it for next week or something.

-al said...

That sounds like fun. I would go with you if i lived in your god forsakenly cold city. also,

Heather K said...

Oooooh, my friend Herbert (who just stopped being my coworker) is probably going to go with me and maybe his husband too!

Margaret said...

Many Movies equal Heather Heaven-

story on page 3