Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oscars Part XIV

Will Smith is here, and can I say the man has a distinguished air with his gray hair. Obviously this telecast is starting to go on way to long as I start to rhyme shit.

No we are not watching another random film montage. We are not. I disbelieve it. Although I do love me some dear little baby Jesus funny! I would probably like this montage if it weren't a time sucking hole right now. This is going until well after midnight Eastern time. It might hit 1 AM for those guys. Dude, that sucks.

Kate Winslet quickly jumps to the chase for film editing which goes to "The Departed." Is each win a mark towards or against winning I ask you. Yea for cute older ladies winning things, apparently repeat winning things.

Wow, Jodie Foster looks great, even if her shoes are perhaps a shade to dark. Great hair! And now for the parade of dead people. It seems shorter then usual, and way more depressing music, or maybe I misremember all other times I have seen it. Usually I watch it from the West Coast when it is only a little before 9pm right now.

No comments: