Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Still Boys

So, it is a little after noon on my day off, and I have barely left my room because there are many hungover and passed out boys in the common areas of my house. There is even a girl. I have no idea who she is and what the hell she is doing here, so that is weird. Definitely going to tell Janna about that (she is the liaison to the band of boys). I was going to get some food, but there are people still asleep in the kitchen, and I didn't know how to get stuff out of the fridge with them in front of it. I also am not sure why I am being so polite and sneaking around them. It is my apartment. I pay rent. But there are a lot more of them, and they are mostly strangers or people I barely know. The nice ones are all still asleep or in the shower. I want the nice ones to wake up and make the others let me have my own food.

I have been watching tv on dvd in my room all morning, which is what I would've been doing even if the band wasn't here, so I can't really bug them about that. I actually may have run errands, but I don't know when they are leaving, and I am not sure which one of them has my key (since I didn't work today, we sent my key out with them last night--but with two nice ones who are responsible, not just anyone). I don't want to leave and take too long and be locked out of my own house. Although I could probably run down the street to the mailbox and the mexican food joint and bring back food in a short time and mail my netflix. Hmmmm. . .

This is weird. I want my house back.

4 comments:

Jim said...

I picture your house literally littered with bodies. Young fashionably male bodies for the most part. You're tiptoeing among the small spaces between them ... it's quite an amusing image. You should draw on their faces while they're sleeping.

Heather K said...

Really, it is not that far off of an image. Where you actually go wrong is that instead of fashionably male bodies, they are kind of hairy, smelly, dirty, sweaty, tattooed, and pierced bodies.

I totally was tiptoeing in the spaces between them. Plus, some of them have so many tattoos, they may not notice my writing. Also, they are a little bit scary, and I don't want them to hurt me or bust into my room while I am sleeping.

Heather K said...

Trust me, in person, it ain't fashionable--especially when they try to cover their smell on their way out with a liberal dosing of axe body spray all over the apartment.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about the gross boys....you can come play with me and my broken back if you want to. I still have some wine!!