Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oscars Part XIII

Jenny from the block shows up in a blingtastic frock that is kind of way ugly. And here comes some singing! Jennifer Hudson looks good in a bright red dress! And oh can she sing! Although I just saw some bra as she leaned over. Beyonce's dress is very fun too, and not as trashy as it could've been--this is Beyonce remember? I really should get around to seeing "Dreamgirls" while it is still in theaters. More Jennifer Hudson bra peepage, and I think you can see the seams from Beyonce's wig when she screws up her face all crazy. Oooh, the other dreamgirls dress is delightful! The bling on top manages not to be overpowering. Now they look like Destiny's classy child. Who is the guy singing? I don't recognize him? And they end in silhouette. That was some good singing. Gee, I wonder if one of those songs are going to win?

Travolta and Queen Latifa. Her dress is kind of boring and not all that flattering, and I can't wait to see them in "Hairspray" the movie. Best Original Song goes to Melissa Etheridge!!! Awesome! That totally rules! Not that I wouldn't have been totally happy for "Dreamgirls" to win, but I really like this song, and I like me an underdog. Can I say, poor Randy Newman? He probably thought he didn't have a shot in hell to win because he wasn't writing a song for "Dreamgirls," and he didn't win, but he did manage to lose to the only other non-dream song nominated. Poor dude. I don't care, I still like me "Short People Got No Reason to Live" and I always will, and the Jesse the cowgirl song. I liked that one too.

No comments: