Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oscars Part V

Right now I am wondering how much coverage I will watch before a speech gets too boring? I predict that a lame and long speech (heretofore referred to as an LL) will happen in about forty-five minutes.

Will Ferrell singing a song that sounds kind of like "Somewhere That's Green." And now Jack Black! This is getting good! Please fight the nominees!!! Yes, John C. Reilly!!!! This is the funniest the Oscars has ever been. This song rules, and when this gets posted on You Tube tomorrow, you should find it and watch it.

Makeup goes to "Pan's Labyrinth" again, but "Click" did not win an Oscar, so I am totally cool. The tiny Mexican woman is adorable, and looks very funny next to the very tall comedy guys!! They cut them off. First team to get cut off of the night.

Awww, cute kids presenting awards. Abigail Breslin is much funnier then little Smith, although now that I see the hoop skirt bottom of her dress, it is a lot less cute. And the little Smith gets the first flub of the night. Someone I don't know wins an award I do not care about. And the first LL shows up. It becomes an LL without going over time. Damn, she's boring. I do not want to see her movie now. And I was thirty-five minutes over optimistic. Ooooh, "West Bank Story" looks actually good, and it wins!! Plus the director is quite good-looking (and he made a comic musical about Israelis and Palestinians in the West Bank). Yeah, I bet he's going to get him a feature deal real soon. OMG, Jack Nicholson has no hair!!!! Back to the really sweet, earnest director dude! He's cute. I have a little crush, no lie.

Did I mention that I think Clint Eastwood is really, really boring. He's boring, and I think his movies are boring. Sorry, but that is generally true for me. Although Letters From Iwo Jima is up there near the top of my Clint movie list (with "Mystic River," "Space Cowboys," and "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil"--that's right I said "Space Cowboys"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Clint Eastwood! You're a looney tune!

Heather K said...

Yea, more live blog readers!!! You can love him. I don't.