Thursday, February 22, 2007

I have a job

That's right. I have a brand new job, and I start in a week and a half to two weeks. It is my roommate's old job (she actually has it right now, but is about to be promoted). I will be a receptionist and office helper at a screenprinting company. They seem fun and informal (I will get to wear jeans and a t-shirt to work, yes!). It is a little bit of a raise which is good, and I will qualify for my new benefits in thirty days.

BTW, this makes Renee my hero of several weeks.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!

And let's hear it for casual dress in the workplace.

-al said...

good work heather.
steal some wicker in the next week.

Robyn said...

yay!!!

5ball said...

Hooray for new employment, good work!!!

-JB

Jim said...

Yay, Heather!

(Does this mean you can help friends get shirts printed cheap?)

Heather K said...

I honestly don't know about the tshirt thing.

Thanks for all your support guys!