Wednesday, February 28, 2007

No More Boys

They are gone. They left. Only three of them stayed the night at our house last night. They were quiet when they got here and went to bed. That was better. Also, they cleaned up after themselves. We actually believe there was vacuuming and maybe some swiffer wet jet.

I know, right? Now you vacuum. Strange boys only clean your house when they know they are in deep, deep shit. Oh well, I have my house back and it is cleaner then when the boys left. Although, tomorrow, I am washing all of the blankets that hang out on our couches. Hopefully this will make them smell like nice clean, cleanness instead of stinky boy.

6 comments:

-al said...

hmm, maybe they're the clean type of punk rockers.
you know, how anti-establishment is it if they actually clean up after themselves. no one's expecting THAT!

Jim said...

Heather, I have to say that your life sounds fascinating. Almost every time I read an entry, I want to see it in comic strip form.

Margaret said...

"I want to see it in comic strip form."

Make it so. :)

Anonymous said...

hilarious. watch out for the scabies. haha. there was an outbreak at fairhaven dormitory apparently recently. which is why i bring that up. freak snow AGAIN over here and i'm stuck and unable to get to my new place of employment--on my first week of work--lovely, isn't it?

-al said...

hmmmm. if only we knew someone artistic with experience drawing comics, and access to the raw material that is heather's life.
oh well, maybe some other time.

Heather K said...

OOOOhhhhh! I would love to see a comic depiction of what Jim saw of my life!! That would be awesome! Jimmers, feel free to use any of my life as inspiration for comic anything.