Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oscars Part XII

I have been sitting on may ass for way, way too long this weekend. This show needs to wrap it up and get to the good stuff.

Best Score is being given out by Wolverine and Penelope Cruz. Their names sound really pretty in her voice. Also, has anyone noticed how this has become random fun non-Oscar related fact night? Babel wins its first award of the night, and Ellen mocks Jack. Oooh, speed explanations could be fun! Dude, I love that they sped it up!!!!! Funny!

Here is Spidey and Mary Jane giving out best original screenplay. Big moment for a CGI buck here. I am not so much a fan of Kirsten Dunst's look in this one. Best Original Screenplay is "Little Miss Sunshine" does this narrow best picture down to it and "The Departed," or does it dump them out of the running entirely. If anyone was still reading I would ask them to discuss in the commentary.

A devil dances into something that I am assuming is from "Pan's Labyrinth." No, Mr. ex-MTV did not just say that there was so much more to watch!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

The devil danced into a shoe- the shoe from the ads of The Devil wears Prada

Heather K said...

Oh, it was a shoe! Thank you so much. I had no idea. I did not see a shoe.