Thursday, February 01, 2007

See you later, decorator? Seriously?

I cannot believe that that is their tag line for Top Design. It is so awful it hurts me a little in my heart, but I am so using it on crap-headed designers who come into our store and are meany-faces. Anyway, I hope that show gets better.

And Marcel (or whom I like to call Teenwolf--thanks to ALOTT5MA, my favorite blog) has lost Top Chef mostly because he cannot play well with others. That goes out to you Jenny, fan of the dreaded teenwolf (although Ilan is kind of a brat too, he just has enough social skills to not be a brat to people's faces, Marcel has almost no social skills).

5 comments:

Jim said...

Wait, Top Design was on already? I really want to see that ... I just came out of the closet.

Anonymous said...

yeah. like i wrote in my blog. it was rather anti-climactic for me. very disappointed in the finale. ahhh well.

"goooo marcel in future endeavors!"

yeah. wednesdays are going to suckass now. i guess i'll get in some critical study time!

Robyn said...

when is project runway back?

Heather K said...

Probably not until summer. After Top Design, maybe? They can only do it at most twice a year because of when the two fashion weeks are in NYC. Although, good news, Tim Gunn just took a new job that will make sure he gets to stay on PR, his teaching gig at Parson's made that difficult (because he was the kind of teacher who didn't want to neglect his students the way PR sometimes made him).

Jim said...

I needed a post for today so, while I could have commented here, I did a whole entry about Top Design. And I'm commenting this here so interested parties could or could not continue the discussion. :)