Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oscars Part III

Go Marky Mark! I really want him to beat Eddie Murphy. I don't care that I haven't seen "Dreamgirls" but I feel that the previews for "Norbitt" alone should keep him from ever getting one. Plus Marky Mark is so, so good in that flick.

What the FUCK is up with Lisa Ling's skirt?! This is not the awesome 80's prom goes to the Oscars. And a ponytail? Seriously? I have no more to say about that.

Kate Winslet looks good, and so does Helen Mirren. She has got this total bombshell vibe going while still looking age-appropriate. Go her. She was amazing in the queen. I do not have any idea how someone goes about inhabiting a character that complex so very completely and simply. She deserves all the awards she gets.

The real show is about to start, but I make no predictions in advance. I am however pissed that they moved the supporting acting awards from the top of the show to some where near the end. That is bullshit!

No comments: