Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oscars Part VII

And Callie presents a novice commercial in a creepy soap opera time of day commercial.

I love "The Departed," and I flat out hope it wins best picture. I have already said it is my choice.

Now it is time for some singing. James Taylor, a guitar, and Randy Newman--Newman who can't win an Oscar for nothing. He and some sound mixer are the losingest guys in all of Oscar which means that they have always been not quite good enough, and I am pretty sure that this song is going to be the one for him, unless they give him one out of pity, but that hasn't been the case yet. Melissa Etheridge sings her song from a documentary (the scariest movie I saw in a long time, maybe ever). I like this song. It is kind of way good.

Leo and Al Gore show up to talk about climate crisis? That is kind of weird. Also, why are we not giving out awards? Did Leo just try to get Gore to announce a run, or is this the best joke ever, and it might be the best joke ever. They gave Gore the hook, the musical one.

No comments: