Thursday, February 15, 2007

I was actually naseous

During Grey's Anatomy, the drilling in the head business was kind of making me sick. I had to look away and let my roommate tell me when to look back. And (spoiler alert) I for sure do not believe Meredith is going to die no matter how much they want me to think it. She's not dying. Shonda, for real, you do not have me fooled. I am not even worried (though Derek and and McSteamy all being mcCuddly was seriously tugging at my heart strings). And ohs no Izzy did not just say that!!!!

Not much else happening here in my life. I am going to clean some room and do some laundry tomorrow. We shall see.

1 comment:

Heather K said...

I think the show would totally go on without her, but I just don't buy it.

Heroes could totally kill someone off, even a first tier someone (partly because they have so many, and partly I believe it because saving the world is dangerous and people die). It would be within the tenor of the show.

Grey's people would only die patient-wise (like George's dad and Denny). Even main Grey's types could die, but not like this. If they were going to kill someone it would be more quick and shocking and not in the special three episode stint.