Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oscars Part I

What the fuck is Nicole Kidman wearing? Did she steal some mall Christmas decorations and wrap the big wreath's ribbon around her? Why would she think that was a good idea?!!!

Also, no one should wear a dress with pockets, especially not if you are already known as the 'fat' dreamgirl, and by the way, I am ten minutes into the freaking pre-show half hour and all right already with the "Dreamgils" songs!! I don't care, even if those chiquitas can sing.

Plus opening penguin sequence=so far so good, actual laughing. I will keep it coming right here all night long!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

that bow is going to swallow Nicole Kidman's head

Heather K said...

It is not okay.

Heather K said...

Oooh, and can I say I am so excited that someone is reading this, or at least skimming along!!! Thanks Robyn and anyone else lurking out there.