Sunday, February 04, 2007

In a commercial

Not me, of course. But Brian Smith was in a Bud Light commercial during the freaking super bowl. For those who missed it or are unfamiliar with my fellow CMS Mule, Brian was the tall groomsmen in the Bud Light commercial who hired the auctioneer for the wedding. I went to school with him, he was my Benedick to my Beatrice in advanced acting in undergrad. He's a good guy and now he was on during the super bowl.

On a much angrier note, stupid Chicago CBS did not play the extra special good episode of Criminal Minds after the game. They played post-game shit because apparently they missed the part of the game where the Bears lost. Infuriating. I am writing my local CBS affiliate a nasty letter. Stupid, stupids.

6 comments:

Heather K said...

Nevermind. They just chose to put the local news first and then the special episode (I am sure in the hopes of a win and some major celebrating).

So, the show is starting.

-al said...

just out of curiosity, how did you find out that brian smith was in a commercial during the superbowl? just curious.

Heather K said...

Oh, my friend Alan sent me a text message that our friend (?--I guess) was in a commercial in the super bowl. I was at work and didn't see it until later on the internet.

Anonymous said...

You know, for a moment, I read that whole super bowl ad thing as "Brian Bush," and I was astonished that I didn't notice it was him. And then I reread it and realized it was a different Brian.

Heather K said...

I know far too many Brians.

-al said...

And too many Bush's